Monthly fee: 515 EUR (10 payments/year).
A 10% discount is applied for the second child and for further children attending Saulės Gojus at the same time.
- education according to the national general education programme;
- child care on weekdays 7:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. (from the 1st of September to the 30th of June);
- English language lessons every day (using CLIL and language immersion methods);
- German language (optional);
- subjects supplementing the curriculum: robotics, horticulture, culinary, chess, aikido, dance, theatre, football club;
- excursions and educational activities in Vilnius (charges for sightseeing trips around Lithuania and abroad are subject to individual agreement);
- aikido day camp (the last week of June);
- accident insurance for children;
- international PTE Young Learners English language test (in the 4th grade) followed by the award of an international certificate;
- traditional annual school holidays: Community day (school birthday), Christmas celebration, Užgavėnės (Mardi Gras), February 16 (Day of Restoration of Lithuania’s Independence), March 11 (Day of Re-establishment of the State of Lithuania), end-of-year celebration.
Fee applies to the school year 2018/2019.
Information on additional fees applicable in the school: here
We render transportation service. In our bus, children are always accompanied by grown-ups.
Information on transportation routes, schedule, and fees is available here
For the meeting with the administration of the school, call + 370 688 00890
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission terms and conditions: here
Information is being prepared...